Restored Vintage Botanical Orchid Prints
- Antique look, old world character and vintage charm
- Standard Print Sizes: 5"x7", 8"x10", and 11"x14"
- Giclee Prints: archival ink, heavyweight acid free archival quality paper
- Unmatted, matted or framed
- Custom sizes by request
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - 30 return policy
Since ancient times, the orchid has symbolized beauty, luxury and love. The word orchid comes from the Greek orkhis, meaning testicle, and signified virility and fertility. The early Greeks used the roots as an aphrodisiac in love potions, a practice which endured for centuries. This intoxicating flower still retains its romantic allure today.